The services and prices shown on this website are intended for trade only. The reason we can offer this level of service and pricing is not only because of the efficiency of our workflow and the fact that we use the best quality commercial printing equipment available, but also because we are dealing with trade clients who know how to provide artwork correctly.
Our confidential trade printing service is only available to registered companies and is intended for the following categories of client:
- Advertising and Design Agencies.
- Graphics Studios, Graphic Designers and Print Brokers.
- Printers requiring quality colour work.
- Companies with in-house graphics departments.
Our full colour printing service
WowPrint.com.au, the Australia’s online trade service for high quality, full colour printing.
WowPrint.com.au is equipped to deliver high quality, full colour printing services in accordance with international colour standards, utilizing our ISO accredited Quality and Environmental management systems (ISO9001 & 14001).
We offer nationwide service, together with fast turnaround times and very competitive prices.
Our standard lead time would be to dispatch work 3-5 days from receipt of payment. Larger orders or jobs involving a lot of finishing may take longer. Current lead times and a confirmed despatch date will be given on confirmation of your order.
We strive to provide a service that meets your deadlines, no matter how tight. This is entirely dependent on current production schedules so please confirm the lead time to despatch before placing your order.
This is a TRADE service. Your customers will NOT be approached as a direct result of us printing their work.
The basis of our service is to offer quality printing to trade customers at outstanding prices. It would be impossible for us to do this successfully without confidentiality being assured. We want your repeat business and in order to get this we aim to build relationships built on trust. So rest assured, all work will be carried out in complete confidence.
Should you wish to have your job sent directly to the customer, it will be securely packed in unmarked boxes with plain manilla packing tape. There will be no reference to us as the supplier and the delivery note can show your name, logo and contact details. If you wish you can even supply your own delivery ticket to go with the job. Please supply any special delivery instructions at the time of placing your order.
Colour you can depend on
Our team of skilled prepress operators work with the latest ‘best-in-class’ systems to provide accurate artwork, with total colour management of the finished page.
Working to ISO specifications for print and prepress enables us to deliver consistent quality every time, we can also provide you with printed proofs that has the same colourbration to our presses and are as close as 95% accurate.
If you require a prepress proof to be delivered to you, there will be an additional charge depending on the size of requested proof. Please be aware that this will add 1-2 days to lead times.
Upload Your Artwork
In a perfect world, we’d be delighted to receive PDF’s that were made to PDF-X specifications. However, we realise that not everyone has either the tools, or know-how to do this. If you’re unsure about how best to create your PDF, please contact our repro team on the number below.
Call: 1300 WOW PRINT (1300 969 774)
or Email: art@WowPrint.com
We promote the protection of the environment through our ISO 14001 accredited management processes within the work place. Where possible recycled materials are used or FSC paper from sustainable forests, as well as ECF (elemental chlorine free) paper, TCF (totally chlorine free) paper and vegetable-based printing inks. Any chemicals used in the process are approved substances and recycled through Environmental Agency licensed companies (J&G Environmental), in conformance with the 2005 Hazardous Waste Directive. Wherever possible we add water to chemicals and aim to limit their use or eradicate them altogether. Our state-of-the-art machinery is designed to reduce chemical waste and energy consumption as part of a concerted effort on behalf of the company to maintain a code of environmental best practice.
Our litho printing business DWJ Colourprint is particularly proud to be one of the first companies in the UK to use new chemistry-free plates in it’s computer-to plate systems. These revolutionary plates require no processing after exposure and entirely eliminate the use of harmful developer.
Our guiding principles of Reduce, Reuse and Recycle are adopted wherever possible throughout the company. This has seen a dramatic reduction in packaging waste and an increase in what we recycle. Recycling of all our waste paper, board, plates and plastic is a prerequisite, as is the use of vegetable based inks whenever practical. In addition, all office paper, board, CDs, cans and plastic are recycled. We also encourage staff to utilise electronic document management where possible and to duplex all printed documents in order to reduce paper consumption.
As part of our responsibility to our employees and the community we live within, we adhere to a Health & Safety policy, a comprehensive set of risk assessments and COSSH files, all of which are regularly reviewed and updated.
Protection of the environment in which we live and operate is part of our core values and principles. We consider it to be sound business practice.
Care for the environment is one of our key responsibilities and an important part of the way in which we do business. Wherever possible we source goods and services locally as part of our commitment to sustainable procurement. We assess the sustainability of companies within our supply chain prior to approval and favour suppliers that can demonstrate environmental best practice.
The following environmental objectives have been identified through out the Group’s Register of Environmental Aspects and Impacts and have been agreed by the board of directors. Both the managers and the board are working hard to achieve these objectives:
- A reduction in electricity usage to reduce our CO2 output by 10 tonnes per annum. This was achieved by installing a voltage optimisation unit in March 2010 and the adoption of a staff awareness programme to save power.
- To install a lighting solution for the main production area to increase lighting efficiency and reduce power output by 10%.
- To install an environmentally efficient heating system for the main production area that can recycle warm air back into the working area. This will reduce heating costs by approximately 20%.
- WowPrint.com.au’s environmental statement and objectives are reviewed throughout the year with regular communication of our environmental performance to our employees and significant stakeholders.
All prices now include delivery to England, Scotland or Wales on a next day service by national WowPrint.com.au.
Disclaimer: We can only honour agreed despatch dates from WowPrint.com.au. We cannot guarantee delivery times provided by 3rd party courier services used.
If your delivery date/time is critical, please enquire about our premium delivery service or if you prefer to arrange collection from WowPrint, this can also be accommodated.
We cannot be held responsible for consequential loss or costs incurred due to late delivery by any third party where every effort has been made to despatch goods in accordance with the advertised service of WowPrint.com.au
Payment is required by credit card, or cheque with all orders at time of placing the order. * Please note, unfortunately we must charge a 2% handling fee for all American Express card payments, due to the high processing costs incurred. Cheques should be made payable to ‘IMEX Print’. BACS payments can also be accepted, please call for details.
- If you are in any doubt about the price of a job or the price for a type of job or combination not included on our PRICING pages, we will be happy to supply a bespoke quotation via email, fax or post. Please use the CONTACT US section enquiry form giving as much detail as possible.
- Prices are quoted on the basis of press-ready digital artwork being supplied by our FILE UPLOAD SYSTEM, email or disk. Any alterations by IMEX to artwork that has not been prepared correctly will be charged at £40 per hour.
- Prices include delivery in England, Scotland and Wales.
- Current prices advertised on our website will always be honored but are subject to change at any time.
- Prices shown are exclusive of VAT, however many types of printed work are zero-rated (0%). Some types of work are standard-rated (17.5%) such as business stationery, greeting cards, presentation folders, leaflets or brochures with reply paid sections for completion that are larger then 25% of the overall design area. If unsure, please confirm when ordering.